Evil Baboon Evil Baboon

it had incredibly good graphics but uh he didnt do

anything...he just stood there...you should have at least had him kill strawverryclock or jolt clock

The Last Hope (episode 1) The Last Hope (episode 1)

hey its Ultimate_Anarchist

I reviewed this movie and said i loved it so much. and that i wanted to be partners in flash animating. you replied and said you were interested and to e-mail you about it but you have no link to your e-mail. You didnt tell it to me either. Reply and tell me your e-mail address and we can communicate. thanx. reply

KaleDuro responds:

try rulerofrapids@hotmail.com

Evil Dead II -- episode 3 Evil Dead II -- episode 3

I voted a 5!!

If i were to say something it would be the exact same aspredalienx10's review was!! You fucking rule and I can tell you put a lot of effort into this great piece of work...GoodJob..FINISH!!

Empire State Building Empire State Building

good

ive never found out how to use 3d...where do i learn...please respond...thanx

a zombie movie a zombie movie

Not Bad....

....In fact I liked It!!!Make a sequel but make better graphics

"Fuck" "Fuck"

That fucking rocked fuckin ass

Holy fuck man. you are a good fucking anifuckinmator.. I cant fuckin believe your fuckin animating ass made that fucking shit. It was so fucking funny i laughed my fucking head right the fuck off my fucking shoulders...Holy fuck!!!

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

(*sniff*)

I love you man

DumbAss 3-1 DumbAss 3-1

sucked

dude...it was like three seconds long. and wen you polevolted i couldnt see you. it was fake and a gay ass ripoff. you seriously suck ass. flash is for animating. get a clue

Trunks Vs Evil Gohan Ep 1 Trunks Vs Evil Gohan Ep 1

I loVe DBZ and I love This movie

You my friend are a wonderful animator are you will be big. I think you should do 1 about DBGT and have all the new characters like child goku and teen goten. and you should make the bodies move instead of just the mouth. You are a great animator and I think youll be big someday.

P.S. DBZ kix ass

Yaksville - RichGoesWild Yaksville - RichGoesWild

good but u can do better

If u make the mouth move and the legs move it would be perfect